Craft Room Inspiration






If you are anything like me... and I bet a lot of you are - then you must LOVE looking at craft rooms from around world. Whether you have a small closet or a craft house all to yourself - it can be one of the most important spaces. I find that if I don't rearrange and reoraganize things from time to time, my creativity suffers. I seem to feel less motivated to get projects done. My craft room as become an unused room that is filled with trash, unused wedding stuff, half done projects, and stuff that I couldn't find a space for in the past 9 months during the wedding planning process.

Since I am now done with planning my wedding, which is SO bittersweet, I have decided to get some creative juices flowing again. And my first step is cleaning out, rearranging and reoranganizing my craft room. I have some "before" pictures that I am pretty sure you will be disgusted to see (and I am embarassed to show them) but I want to wait until I have an "after" picture to show you! Hang tight - and hopefully by the end of next week I will be ready to show you a big transformation!

In the meantime, let's look at some inspiration! Some great "craft room" sites I've found are:



Here are some beautiful craft rooms with links to more pictures: http://www.tipjunkie.com/beautiful-craft-rooms/


Do you have a dream craft room in mind? What is your inspiration?

0 comments:

Post a Comment